EVONIR was founded in November of 2009 as We Stream Network and was initially envisioned as an attempt to solve a problem – I wanted to be more involved with my son and his athletic adventures in spite living several states away. The difficulty driving over 6 hours to watch one of his ball games inspired the development of We Stream. This innovative technology has the potential to redefine the way people all over the country share the information that is their lives.
During the development phase of EVONIR’s core technology, the future applications of the technology were taken into consideration and drove the following critical decisions:
The Vision – A micro niche content distribution network that must possess the following attributes.
- The core technology is modular to allow easy configuration of individual features.
- Customizable to support additional features required by a company’s business model.
- The core is mobile & operates on all the latest mobile devices and platforms with the same look and functionality.
- Awesome analytics, tracking and reporting capabilities
- Easily upload content
- Play all video formats
- Distributes audio, images, presentations and document files
- Internal Search Optimization
- Flexible style sheets so it may look and feel like part of the website of the entity it is associated with.
Near eight months into development I meet up with an old friend Tim Dunnigan, who recently retired from the Army. After a discussion of our current projects, Tim realized the Army needs a mobile, flexible way to put training and information in the hands of the Warfighters. A few weeks of research and discussions with some of Tim’s Army contacts in DC, and our vision was confirmed and highlighted when we found the Army’s 2015 Learning Concept. “The 2015 Learning Concept” of the US Army became the road map for updates to our core technology to become what is now our Training Resource Assistance Portal.
Our dynamic team is strongly committed to help companies, government entities, and non-profit organizations create value with their information.